The Longbridge Wharf apartment sleeps up to four people in two generous-sized bedrooms.
The lounge/diner and master bedroom open on to a terrace overlooking the River Torridge.
The apartment has been decorated, furnished and equipped to a high standard, and every
effort is made to ensure that your stay at Longbridge Wharf is both comfortable and
A unique holiday apartment
Fronted by a balcony that projects over the River Torridge, the apartment has stunning views both up and downriver and is ideally placed for exploring North Devon. There is easy access to the Dartmoor and Exmoor National Parks, and the picturesque port town of Bideford with its busy quay and good range of shops and restaurants is an easy stroll away.
The apartment is comfortably furnished, with a well-equipped kitchen and full gas-fired central heating, making it suitable for year-round occupancy.
The accommodation comprises:
Guests have their own dedicated parking spaces
- lounge/diner with patio doors to terrace
- TV/DVD player and CD player
- master bedroom ensuite with patio doors to separate terrace
- second bedroom with twin beds and built-in cupboards
- separate bathroom
- modern kitchen adjacent to lounge/diner
- kitchen appliances include: fridge/freezer, electric oven and gas hob, washing machine/dryer, microwave and dishwasher
Longbridge Wharf is only a few minutes’ drive from some of the finest sandy beaches and coastal walks in the West Country, and the long-distance Tarka cycle trail (with local cycle hire) is just a stone’s throw away. The River Torridge is not only rich in wildlife, it also has some of the finest rural scenery in England.